Tex Mex Ground Beef Skillet
Prep 5 mins Cook 25 mins Makes Servings: 8
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup brown or white rice I used rice that was made the day before, and refrigerated
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 15 oz can of tomato chunks drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion plus 2 tbsp to top off with
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Tex-Mex Style blend (to taste approx 5 teaspoons)
Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain out all of the fat
Sprinkle in all of the seasonings, and stir.
Add in the corn, tomatoes, and green onion, then mix the ingredients.
Cook for five minutes then add in the rice, and fold in all of the ingredients.
Next, add in the beans, and stir the ingredients until well combined.
Cook for 5 minutes or so, then turn off the heat, and top with cheese and green onions.
Serve and enjoy!